Monday, October 7, 2013

Belly Up by Stuart Gibbs****

Belly Up is about Theodore, a boy who lives at FunJungle, the coolest new zoo and amusement park. He is having a pretty boring time even though this is the most fun place in the U.S. Then the mascot, Henry the Hippo, is killed.Theo decides to investigate himself and is round up in a race to find or destroy evidence to save the park.

This book was a funny mystery book for all ages. It was a Mark Twain in 2012. I think it is one of the funnier books I  have read, so a definite read for anyone who likes to laugh.

5 comments:

  1. I have not read that book it sounds intresting Im going to try to look for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison,I have read "Belly Up'' it is an awesome book! I very much am encouraging you to keep up you hard work! I can't believe you read "Belly Up' in one day! WOW!
    From Alli B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me hooked on the first 3 words Not kidding Great Job and keep going.

    P.S How do you Read 1 book a day? Pls respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zachary, I didn't start out reading this fast. Reading a lot over the years has helped me read faster than a lot of other kids. I enjoy reading and I hope you do too.

      Delete
  4. wow I love belly up it is a very good book. keep up the reading

    ReplyDelete