Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Night by Elie Wiesel*****

Night... This book was something else. It scared me, and it was all true. It was about a teenage boy going through concentration camps, he watched people die along the way to other camps. This book was really good, but it was a bit too gruesome. He saw children burned, he saw friends killed, he had almost nothing left in his life. He was beat and forced to watch hangings; if this is what the holocaust was, I wouldn't want to be there.

This book had an impact on me, it's one thing to read about a horrible event in a textbook, but it's another to actually read a true story of one of the survivors. It changed my whole viewpoint on life; enjoy every single thing you have. I highly recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment