Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Delirium by Lauren Oliver*****

Delirium is one of the best books I have read. It's one of those stories that make you feel like you're the character. I loved the way the lies worked. You believe the lies, like how love is a disease that can be cured with a simple operation, and when the truth hits you, you are astounded. Lena, the main character, makes this book amazing. She can't wait to get the cure, and believes in her society. At the same time, she fears it.

I couldn't put this book down, but I wanted to at the same time. Readers can relate to the characters, and their world doesn't seem too far off. This book is the one of the best, or the best, sci-fi book(s). When Lena made plans to escape, I almost jumped out of my seat. Then I almost cried at the end of the book. I can't spoil the book--I want you to read it. I really recommend this book for almost anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment