Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George*****

My Side of the Mountain is one of my favorite books. I never can get tired of it, and I think anyone could read it. I don't really recommend this book if you're more of an indoor person. It is definitely one of the best books I've ever read, with the falcon, the tree, and Baron Weasel. Sam just wants a break from his life, so he runs away. That's one of the reasons why I love this book. Sam's independent. He sort of does what he wants. Sam is also very brave (maybe it's stupidity). He climbed a cliff to get himself a falcon. Sam can be very adventurous too. He realizes when a warden camps in front of his house (tree house), that he can live anywhere he wants. I really recommend this book. It is fairly short, and will be delightful to anyone who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment