Friday, February 28, 2014

Cracker: The Best Dog in Vietnam by Cynthia Kadohata****

Cracker: The Best Dog in Vietnam is an amazing historical fiction book. It was very heart-touching when Cracker was taken from her original owner. I think that the whole storyline was really thought out, and the book felt real.  It felt as if Cracker is a real dog, and Rick, her handler, are real life people, and not just an authors character.

I really feel that this book is one of my favorites. The book was very bloody and had lots of cursing. Lots and lots of cursing. It is a very terrible story, but it told in the best way possible. I really think that people looking for a good book should look here first.

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by how many books you read! how many hours do you read a day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read when I can at school, and if I have anything left over, I read at home. In total I read about three to four hours a day.

    ReplyDelete