Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Foul Trouble by John Feinstein****

Foul Trouble is a book about basketball. Terrell and Danny are at a summer camp, playing on the Rebels, and are the best team in the league. They are facing collages, though it's mostly Terrell, and trying to figure out life. This book was a very interesting book. I liked it, and I like basketball too. I have to recommend this book to basketball players/fans.

I think this is a really good book for young adult, or teens. This book is about growing up, and learning a lot about life, and that really stuck out to me. You might see this with a more "nerdy" perspective, but sports? Almost never, unless it's about teamwork or bonding. This interested me, and was a bit surprising . I can recommend this book to almost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment