Monday, August 26, 2013

The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson ***


The Lost Code is about a post-disaster earth where the humans have gone too far with their technology, including controlling the weather and mutating genes. Owen is the main character. He gets sent to camp Eden where he discovers something very unusual about himself and some of the other campers that forces him to examine who he really is.

I liked this book for a couple of good reasons. First of all, it's sci fi, which is my second favorite genre (after fantasy). Second, it was long and kept me going. I really found it interesting. I didn't even need to pick up another book for today (but I probably will). This is a book for "distance" readers--it will keep you thinking for awhile, and you'll enjoy all the twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment