Thursday, November 7, 2013

Unbreakable by Elizbeth Norris****

Have you ever wanted to visit other universes? In Unbreakable, Jannelle would do anything to get her boyfriend from another universe back. Even if it means breaking a ton of laws. Then Jannelle is told that Ben never made it back to his home universe because he is presumably involved in human-trafficking. She joins forces with Ben's best friend and an IA officer to bring down the trafficking ring and save Ben from the law.

This book was really good. It contained a lot of action, which I love. Anyone who loves series books will love these books. I didn't know that there was a first book in the series, so this is the second book in the series (sorry). I hope you love this series book--I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment