Thursday, October 31, 2013

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan*****

It finally happened. A teacher took my book from me in class today. Was I reading during an activity or lecture? No, I had already finished my book for the day. But it turns out that my math teacher is a big Percy Jackson fan, and he reallly wanted to read my book. The House of Hades is about Percy Jackson and his gang. He and Annabeth are plunging straight into the Underworld, while Leo and Jason are struggling to even control their own ship. When Annabeth and Percy land in the river of misery, they just want to give up and die. But they manage to find the strength to start their journey into the depths of Hell. Meanwhile, Leo is being robbed by little dwarves, but since they only haves eyes for shiny stuff, Leo is a prime target (he's an engineer). They must seal the Doors of Death and defeat Gaea once and for all.

This book is so good! I have read all the books in this series, all of the Percy Jackson series, and all of the Kane Chronicles. I love Rick Riordan's books. I have always enjoyed these series. Nobody was expecting him to bring Percy back in the second book of this series, but I'm glad he did. I hope everyone else loves these books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment